Gone Pre Runner...Headed to SEMA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
camron

camron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll call 'em. It seems like higher standard off-road is afraid to touch it.

I don't understand why people are so afraid to touch it...I think even Ford should be able to do it. All you need is spring compressor

sodrty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice clean SHOW truck, hopefully your dvd's wont skip if you ever take it off road..

Last edited:
OP
OP
camron

camron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice clean SHOW truck, hopefully your dvd's wont skip if you ever take it off road..

Sorry you can't afford a DVD player. Do you want me to loan you some money so you your fx4 can have one too?:flipthebird:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry you can't afford a DVD player. Do you want me to loan you some money so you your fx4 can have one too?:flipthebird:

What makes you think it's a matter of who can afford what? My guess is he saw pre-runner in your thread title and was hoping to actually see one. Your truck is very clean and looks great but pre-runner it is not.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Your trying to play the can't afford card on a DvD player? :Grenade:

This won't go how he planned at all. :popcorn:

Pretty sure sodrty could afford a couple of those new-fangled DVD players if needed.

OP
OP
camron

camron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This won't go how he planned at all. :popcorn:

Pretty sure sodrty could afford a couple of those new-fangled DVD players if needed.

perfect maybe he could afford the kind that don't skip then

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I wonder if he could afford spill proof floor mats too? So that if he's able to afford something off the dollar menu at McDonalds, he won't have to worry if ketchup falls off his burger. :ROFLJest:

Why are we playing the "can't afford" game on things anyone can afford?