Gen 3 Raptor Squatting + Overlanding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In some ways we're worse. In Cali, the political class is cynical, corrupt, and all about the money. In Colorado some of those whackadoos actually believe the shit they spout.
They spend millions keeping Trump off the ballot until the Supreme Court see’s, he has not been convicted of a crime. What a freakin joke. Hell, maybe we passed CA in liberal Bs

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, I didn’t know the situation over there had become so dire. The last time I was in Denver it seemed like the Rocky Mountain Los Angeles.
More like Rocky Mountain San Francisco. We've got it all. Soros DAs, open air drug markets, addicts galore, rampant crime, immigrants flooding in to the sanctuary, you name it. And Boulder is every bit as insane as Berkeley. At least if someone breaks into your house you can shoot them without going to jail. For now.

OP
OP
AlsalehNaser

AlsalehNaser

Reaction score
OP is in Kuwait but I like the idea of a small off road trailer. OP also has a Gen 3, so no Devers or Icons. Gesier is the only Gen 3 rear spring option I am aware of.

OP You will definitely want some King or Fox rear bump stops at a minimum for high speed off road. A few other items will be needed to help this part out. The trailer option is a good one to consider if they are available in your country.
Thanks,

could you please provide me with the correct part numbers of the items that you mentioned, and what are the other items that are needed?