Garage libation??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what particular taste does each of you keep in the garage? Any kegerators? Flasks? Etc.?

My garage contains a fridge/freezer combo with ice cubes, chilled glasses, Jack Daniels (black and single barrel) and beer of course.......several varieties.:cheers:

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Speaking libations, this was a pic taken (by mistake but I liked it and kept it) just before we moved into our new office mid last year.

cv2.jpg

The Black and Green are long gone, and that Blue has been cracked and well enjoyed since :)

OP
OP
FSM06

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HEY! I have a bottle of that (black label) in my cabinet that a guy gave me a while back for working on his car. I have never opened it. Guess I have a bottle for your visit J! HaHa.

TehKing

I'll stuff you all in the crust!
Reaction score
J, if I am ever out that way, we gotta sit down and have a couple.

On you, of course! :nana:

:cool:

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HEY! I have a bottle of that (black label) in my cabinet that a guy gave me a while back for working on his car. I have never opened it. Guess I have a bottle for your visit J! HaHa.
Hah its a deal. I'll bring Pappy, you provide the Black. Make sure you've got a bit of distilled water on hand too :)

J, if I am ever out that way, we gotta sit down and have a couple.

On you, of course! :nana:

:cool:
Any time my friend. Its an open invite, and its the very least I can do. Fly out to SoCal for SF, I'll pick you up and we'll hit the desert on Sunday. You can drive :)

OP
OP
FSM06

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a party to me! Invite is open anytime you need a visit to the mountains of CO.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My garage has been the nightly parking spot for two cars and full-time home for the workbench, tools, wood, a freezer, cabinets, 2 bicycles, etc. The freezer has vodka in it and the upper cabinet holds tequila, margarita mix and other bottles that serve as the backups when one of the bottles in the house goes dry.

The fridge outside in the barbecue island near the jacuzzi and pool is more interesting as it's stocked with a few varieties of beers.

The wine fridge in the house is always full and the closet has the backup supply of vino. All-in-all, we're never more than a few steps from booze/beer/wine be it in a cabinet, one of the three fridges and the freezer.

And you're all welcome to come over to sample any time :)