FS:VA-R1 Concepts double cross drilled &slotted Rotors +pads NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PTYHRD

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$550 this weekend I'll be in the norfolk/Newport news/va beach area Saturday and sunday. Let me know before Saturday morning and I'll bring them with me.

Ftera

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HI

No worries. Just tell me you'd rather not deal with it. I was not putting any pressure on you. I would have bought them regardless and dealt with it, but looks like you have other deals your way. Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
PTYHRD

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No worries. Just tell me you'd rather not deal with it. I was not putting any pressure on you. I would have bought them regardless and dealt with it, but looks like you have other deals your way. Good luck with the sale.

Not like that at all. I haven't sold these yet. And haven't heard back about them. So whoever wants them first best price. Sorry if it seemed like I wasnt interested I travel a lot for work and gone a lot. Again I'm want to work with anyone who really wants them. Just email or text me for the quickest response.

Ftera

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Totally understand. I apologize if my pm sounded strange. Not intended. Your great to deal with and thank you for trying.