Exhaust Mode Selection Unavailable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got this twice on 6hr trip home. Key cycle would fix it but weird. Anyone ever have anything done?

Pismobound

Reaction score
Hi OP,

Did you ever get this issue resolved? I’ve had my truck approximately one month and the same issue recently cropped up.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just happened to me as well... key cycle did not fix it initially. It has been sitting for about an hour and I just started it and it is fine now. 12k miles on mine and my exhaust system was replaced due to rattle about 4 k miles ago... but sadly rattling again.

Pismobound

Reaction score
Exact same thing happened on my 2022. I checked fuses and disconnected the battery for 30 minutes. No luck. Took to Ford and they replaced the exhaust valves under warranty. Haven’t had any issues since. Hope this helps.

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started getting this message last month, and its happened about 4 times now. Service visit is scheduled for monday, hope to have some answers