Detroit Auto Show "Ford" pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like what they did with the bumpers and exhaust....but it just doesn't seem to "distance" itself from the F150 like ours do now

I dont know about that, I have been sitting in the showroom at Ford for 3 days now and the new F150 is looking pretty Plain Jane, new Raptor at least has some pizazz to it.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the "Liquid Blue" I think they are calling the color. Kinda metalic, kinda pearl. The GT is WAAAAY over the top stunning. I've commented on the FAPRAP elsewhere so I won't bore except to say I liked it more in person than in pics, but, as said above, it just doesn't really differentiate itself like the Gen1 does from the rest of the F150 offering now.

OP
OP
RaptorRon

RaptorRon

Reaction score
Love the truck it didnt come out bad or "they" screwed it up, a tad "meaner" looking it would be a homerun

Using Tapatalk

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Either buy a '15 or get out, you can't order a '17 yet.

Haha today was my 4th day and have to go back on monday.

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding what people are saying about it not differentiating itself from the other F150's like the current Raptor does.
Honestly I think it does more so, other than the disappointing V6, It has all the same parts changed as the current plus a tailgate treatment and different rear bumper, not sure what else they could have done to make it more different other then more stickers.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SHIT- I'd jump that railing and fire that bad boy up. Pop the hood and be crawling all over it looking to see if they fixed the flaws I know the current raptor has. Lol.... nice pics!

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rear leafs look different... cant really tell from the one pic.