Deaver Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Deaver has kits made and sent out. All the parts for installation are included in the kit. $1325.00

RIKU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told that deaver springs on our trucks make the ride a bit harsh below 50 but 50+ its a sweet floaty firm.

bstoner, is that your findings? whats it like at slow speeds?

On a side note I found that putting 2 wheels in the bed has made my truck more firm on the road.

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
That's not true...it's a much better ride all around. The springs make the truck feel firm if you jump in the bed or push on the bumper but the feel is A LOT more compliant. All the little bumps you feel around town are all but gone.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice B. I've spent much more for far less in the quest to tailor my rig to my exact preference. It's amazing how "the little things" can have such a dramatic affect on performance, and driver confidence.

This mod will be on my list IF I can figure something out for bagging back there too. I know Deavers focuses on springs, but was/is there any conversation about what can be done to add air bags?