Constant Carplay Issues with my 2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
I’ve had the same problem about syncing and found this to be the easiest thing to do. I actually intentionally make sure music plays now before I drive away just to make sure it synced but if it doesn’t >>> When it doesn’t connect to your CarPlay you don’t have to recycle the truck with the park, kill engine, open doors and all. You just click the phone tab and tell the truck to connect to the wife/girlfriend…..boyfriends?…phone and it will unsync your phone. Then you just click CarPlay button again on your phone and it will resync and work…at least it always does for me

Also another observation, when it doesn’t sync if I just drive and completely ignore it and leave it alone usually within like < 10 mins it will just sync and start playing music on its own.

STHenry

Reaction score
My wireless Car Play just randomly drops the phone and then a few minutes later will pick it back up. We verified all software was up to date on sync and the phone. Had the dealer look at it and they told me there was no issue. Tried another I Phone and an Android and had issues with both. I became so frustrated with it I now only connect through the USB C port. It sucks that it doesn't work as well as our other vehicles, however I didn't have it in my 2018 so no real loss there.

k3k0a808

Reaction score
My 23' does the same thing but it's maybe 1-2 a week. I just hold the power and track forward button and it resets the stereo and I go about my day... hopefully it will get an update that fixes everything.

alockbox

Reaction score
My 23' does the same thing but it's maybe 1-2 a week. I just hold the power and track forward button and it resets the stereo and I go about my day... hopefully it will get an update that fixes everything.
I set the favorite button on the screen to Phone List. I tap that and tap the CarPlay icon next to my phone to disable, wait 10 seconds, tap it back on, and it works each time. Might be a little faster.