Considering selling my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doctor Mike

Reaction score
2018 SCREW fully loaded with beaded wheels, carbon package, bed liner etc etc. Shadow Black, 14,000 babied miles in immaculate condition. Retrax bed cover, bumper driving and fog lamps and auxiliary rear lamps as well. Wanted to know what reasonable asking price would be

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it....seriously....good luck finding the highest bidder.

I know values are up...even with just a trade in......but #1...I still love my truck.....and with 5 cars in my current stable.....I get plenty of variety. But it is tempting.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A dealer just offered me $60.5k for a 2018 loaded without carbon and at 40k miles. I'd say you should be able to get $62-64k but in some markets probably more.

anothervr6kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't want it anymore or aren't planning to get another one any time soon, go for it. I sold my last one to Autonation. I've used Carmax as well for a quick sale. You can always get a quote from them and post it privately for a couple grand more.

I sold mine in early October and looked for another one starting in January. Prices are higher than before for the condition mine was in. I bought a beater until I can buy another one. I'm going to have to wait until the Gen 3 comes out to see if prices go down to "normal"... but who knows what will happen with the chip shortage, covid, economy … it's all a gamble at this point.

OP
OP
D

Doctor Mike

Reaction score
Thanks Guys for all of your inputs. I love the truck..... it s just not practical for where I live and may be moving where parking will be at even more of a premium
“Doc” Mike