Comprehensive Ford Raptor Supercab Subwoofer/Amp installation Instructions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i can help out whenever you need. the hd line is definitely the way to go. it is my second choice after focal. remember you dont need the audio control piece if you are using the cleansweep, it just nice to have if you like to do tweaking of the audio.

Frank L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On a 2013 with the Sony and would you use the RCA style as described in your write up or use the high level input. Also is there a way to tell if its high level or low level at the wire?
Thanks in advance.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a 2013 with the Sony and would you use the RCA style as described in your write up or use the high level input. Also is there a way to tell if its high level or low level at the wire?
Thanks in advance.
before the amp is a low level signal. after the amp is a high level signal. and yes you can copy birds write up, as wire colors didnt change this year

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Thanks in advance.

Super crew or super cab? If you're tapping in to the pre amp signal it's low level but I can't be sure on the new truck. Contact our vendor The Car Stereo Company for more info

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Thanks for the write up birdman I did it last week and turned out great, I'm going to do a quick write up on a box I built, check it out.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the write up birdman I did it last week and turned out great, I'm going to do a quick write up on a box I built, check it out.

cool share the link in here when you post it!