Cobb Accessport worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stanstyle

Reaction score
Hey Guys and gals,

I ended up trading in the truck on a new F250. I was honest with them and told them the truck was tuned by Goose and I would drop tuner off the following week on my way through. he told me that’s OK. They didn’t want it or need it. Not sure how the Accessport works, but I know in my past with all the different tuners I’ve had most of them were married to the vehicle. I did not uninstall from the truck, even though I offered to set it back to stock they said not to worry about it.

So I don’t want to rip anyone off, is this trash now? Or is it worth anything? It was purchased a few months ago from.GooseTuned.

Thank you for any information.

Absolutely loved the raptor, but here is the replacement.

IMG_5551.jpeg

Last edited:

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should really go an unmarry the accesport and return vehicle to stock--you could be ******** the other guy down then road! The you can sell your accesport for around 7-800 bucks

kevo_lo

Reaction score
I just purchased a used, unmarried Accessport for my Raptor so I just went through this exercise and research.

Unmarried Accessports for 17-20 Raptors list for $400 on FBook MP all day long for the ECU tune version. I was able to get mine for $300, as a reference for others looking to buy used. I did come across one for ECU + TCM tune for $400 that I missed out on, sadly.

Cobb charges 70% of new price to relicense (unmarry) a married unit. This is intentional in an attempt to kill the used Accessport market for married units. New, the AP for the Raptor is $725, so relicensing a married unit is $507.50. This is why you’ll find married units for all models listed for $75-$100 everywhere. After the relicensing fee, you may as well just buy new and have a warranty unless it’s for one of the high value Porsche models.

The comment above about selling it used for $700-800 won’t happen given that the units are $725 new unless there’s a shortage of units or something.

OP
OP
Stanstyle

Stanstyle

Reaction score
Thank you all for the replies.

Just to touch real quick, I contacted the dealer the actual salesman as well as the service manager, asking if they wanted me to come in and flash the vehicle back to stock or just give him the tuner to keep with the truck. Both of them said no that’s OK they would take care of it.

I’m not looking to try to make money on the tuner. I was just seeing if it was worth $200 or so or it’s trash.

Once again, thank you all for the replies.