GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmiracle

Reaction score
Winfield....Man there should be a shrine built to you. I dont have a Raptor now but will in about a Month. I am purchasing a 2018 shelby Raptor with the cobbs AP the shelby tuner and your stage 2. Buying from Jerry out of Porter Tx who has worked with you. I do have some questions. It has a whipple IC not sure if its front mount or not (my knowledge in the area is low. What would u recommend for this truck. I know u love Coobs intercooler is there gains over what is on this truck? I read about 60 pages on this thread and my brain went to mush. Where I live E85 is plentiful. Do u have a tune for that? Also with the stage 2 tune on a Shelby do you have any dyno numbers or what would u expect? I am sure we will be talking

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Winfield....Man there should be a shrine built to you. I dont have a Raptor now but will in about a Month. I am purchasing a 2018 shelby Raptor with the cobbs AP the shelby tuner and your stage 2. Buying from Jerry out of Porter Tx who has worked with you. I do have some questions. It has a whipple IC not sure if its front mount or not (my knowledge in the area is low. What would u recommend for this truck. I know u love Coobs intercooler is there gains over what is on this truck? I read about 60 pages on this thread and my brain went to mush. Where I live E85 is plentiful. Do u have a tune for that? Also with the stage 2 tune on a Shelby do you have any dyno numbers or what would u expect? I am sure we will be talking
Congratulations!!

That intercooler is totally fine as well, it'd work.

Nice!! Ethanol is a big jump in safe power! I can make a tune for it but you'll need injectors. Stock the shelby will make 390whp (40-50hp over a non-shelby). Tuned with my tune it'll be in the 440-450whp area. With ethanol, 485-505whp

bmiracle

Reaction score
Ok thanks for that info. I would love to get closer to 600 at the wheel while have a safe and reliable. What are ur thoughts on what i would need to change to do that. What injectors do u recommend or an IC if that would help

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No. You’ll need something like this: