Carnage!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MurderedOutSVT

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh. he’s just trolling us. There’s never been a holed block 6.2 in the history of Ford. I read that numerous times right here on FRF !

Smart play. Jen Juan is a solid platform, I’d hate to see someone have to sideline the truck for lack of availability to repair it...

Just out of High school, I was rocking a ’70 442, 455 / TH400. By this time she was showing her age but it was in ok shape... I scored a job with an electrical shop, my boss was only about 5-6 years out of H/S. He had good spread and had his hands in a lot of projects. One day I perused his junk car row and saw one of these, rusting away

This was just heart braking. He never got around to fixing it, it was still there when I moved jobs.
A Yenko, moment of prayer please

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope you are going to detail the engine bay before dropping the new engine in there! Putting a new engine in dirty truck is like putting a diamond ring on a H O O K ER!
oops. better take it back to @B E N cause he didnt do that part.