Bstoners raptor with our front rear and rockers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Hey guy's, some of you have been asking for pics of the mounting points of the rockers. Please pm me for those. We won't be posting them because we have a problem with other shops taking our designs and our R & D and saying it is theirs. Since we were the first to produce these parts for the raptor we understand that people would copy but it has gone a bit to far with some of these shops. Hit me up and I will get them to you.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guy's, some of you have been asking for pics of the mounting points of the rockers. Please pm me for those. We won't be posting them because we have a problem with other shops taking our designs and our R & D and saying it is theirs. Since we were the first to produce these parts for the raptor we understand that people would copy but it has gone a bit to far with some of these shops. Hit me up and I will get them to you.

I suspected this would be your response and I completely understand. In this day and age of worldwide business and little-to-no IP protection no matter what one does, yours is a good answer.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Yah, if you look at other shops front bumpers you will see our design, (i.e. frame horns and structor) the good news is we built these bumpers before the raptor was released so we can sleep well knowing we where the first and others are just playing catch up...