Bed Cap / Camper Shell Photos and Opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn’t want the sag that a top would cause plus the cost of a top. I went with the Diamondback since I needed the locking security. I’ve been very happy with it.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t want the sag that a top would cause plus the cost of a top. I went with the Diamondback since I needed the locking security. I’ve been very happy with it.

Fair enough. I had a retrax prior to the cap, but i found the bed space was quite limited and i got tired of my dog riding with me in the cab.....and i think shells look BA.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fair enough. I had a retrax prior to the cap, but i found the bed space was quite limited and i got tired of my dog riding with me in the cab.....and i think shells look BA.
I know. I kinda wanted a shell but the price and possible sag kept me away. I figure if the DB doesn't fit well, I'll sell it and go with that top. I like that factory look over some of the other new modular caps.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know. I kinda wanted a shell but the price and possible sag kept me away. I figure if the DB doesn't fit well, I'll sell it and go with that top. I like that factory look over some of the other new modular caps.
Oh yes....the modular caps looks like crap. The only appeal is they ship to your house and you build it!