Banned and Confused maybe Limited and Confused or just simply Confused ????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onebadf150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this is funny I've been on forum boards for over 9 years probably a member of 15 different ones with a the same user name and I had many heated 30 page threads with other members some on my side and some on the opposing and not ONCE did anyone every get banned for expressing there opinion the mods generally cooled the tension and deleted the derogatory post. The only members that ever got banned were the real trouble makers that everyone on the board knew who they were. I log onto another raptor forum the one that been under-scrutiny lately and all my privileges have be taking away I can't even pm a mod all I can do is send a e-mail. I mean what kinda P#s*y @$$ $h*t is that we are all adults here pm me or email stating the reasons why my account has been frozen. Is it bc I joined another raptor forum? Do they not like people from Louisiana they seem to have banned them all? Really at the rate people are getting banned that forum isn't going to have any more members.

Nick

OUTCAST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing we had in common was planing a meet. I figure that is forums are for, common interest. If Bayou shows up I guess the circle would be complete as far as Louisiana, everyone except 3 or 4 that were in my friends list at the "other" site' are now or were already here.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
emoticongrlaugh1.gif add me to that club as well.

I'm not banned but my privileges are now limited...no PMs. Heck, I never sent or received a PM discussing either site. I ran across both sights doing a search and joined them one at a time. I made a few more post here so I could have an excuse to play with vBulletin 4.0. Anyhow, as a forum owner my self I'll just say this is a Shortsighted move on the part of the other forum owner. Oh well, I'm happy where I'm at.

PS: I'm off to go pass this story along to my members on my forum.

Raptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gentelmen,
The best form of revenge is success!!! The word will get out about hE sad and his juvinile shinnanigans. In buisness I have met his type before narcissitic control freak that thinks he has to have all of the buisness. So hit him where it hurts, call and tell the advertisers from his forum about this forum. Tell them politely without bashing him about being banned. Advertisers need a return on thier investment, when they realize he is running off thier potential customers, they and thier money will leave and go to an area of fertile ground.(here). Just saying.....

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And to think Jason didn't want to turn this into a competition or pissing match...and I am sure he still feels that way and is being very professional about it.

However that doesn't mean us members cannot, well unless J says not to, tell others about how we were treated by ESAD and his forum. He (ESAD) successfully ran off or banned three of the sites top posters, in addition to the others that contributed soooo much useful information. Not to mention how much money he has taken from people that were site supporters.

There is not a single moderator that is a Raptor owner. Though I have never ran a forum, I admit, I would imagine you might want to have some knowledge of what your forum's main subject is (i.e. the Raptor). I certianly would not start a forum about knitting since I have no knowledge of the activity.

Isn't a forum's purpose to join people together and share information...including where I/you/he/she bought an item or had service performed. The iron fist of "you can only link our vendor's products" is rater naive.

I personally, like others, have never heard of being banned or limited due to being a member of another forum of the same topic. Never knew one was required to be loyal to only one forum. Hmmm.

These are just a few things that have irked me of late. Now I'm done and soon his site will be....with all hope.

Off the box.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
This is kind of an odd question but does anyone remember an older guy who was a pilot..helos, I believe? Had some good posts over at the other site and I was wondering if he made it over here.

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My account was limited yesterday, now I'm banned. LOL Who Cares!!

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is kind of an odd question but does anyone remember an older guy who was a pilot..helos, I believe? Had some good posts over at the other site and I was wondering if he made it over here.

That would be shtfrbrains... he is here, but in the sandbox for a little adventure. Should be back soon, or maybe even now.

Falcon
"I'm gonna tell him you called him an old guy" <G>