BakFlip G2 $749 Free Shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010 Shelby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great price on the F1. If I hadn't had mine sitting in the garage for two months waiting for a truck. May be interested in the box when you get those.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This seems to be the most popular cover choice amongst Raptor owners.

AutoWerks, how does it perform when partially opened and driving at high speed?? Does it rattle around much or seem pretty solid? You've definitely got the right Raptor for testing it out at high speed!!

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Autowerks, if you'd responded to my PM from over 2 weeks ago asking about this cover, I would've ordered it from you. Since I never heard from you, I searched around and found a great deal on a BakFlip HD and went that route. You snooze, you lose.:sleepy:

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Them sound like fightin' words....

Ha ha. I call it like I see it.:893karatesmiley-thu

He posted that he had the tonneaus at a great price. I made a concerted effort to give business to a forum sponsor. I PM'd him and asked him for a price, shipped to my zip code. That was over 2 weeks ago. What do prospective customers do when they get ignored? They go elsewhere.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In his defense I know Autowerks was incredibly busy at the time we first set up his section.... He told me he was gonna be.
He & we just figured we'd get his section up ahead of time so it would be ready and the word was out when he was ready.
Sorry the timing didn't work out for you on this.
I wouldn't get discouraged though, now that he's up and rolling, there shouldn't be any delay. I'll bet we'll be seeing more good deals on other products through 'werks.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
In his defense I know Autowerks was incredibly busy at the time we first set up his section.... He told me he was gonna be.
He & we just figured we'd get his section up ahead of time so it would be ready and the word was out when he was ready.
Sorry the timing didn't work out for you on this.
I wouldn't get discouraged though, now that he's up and rolling, there shouldn't be any delay. I'll bet we'll be seeing more good deals on other products through 'werks.

Fair enough. I believe this was before his dedicated section was setup. Still, either intentional or accidental, I just don't respond well to being ignored. It must be that A personality, oldest child thing. I've said my piece. I'm over it.

Still, its a great product and a solid price that he's offering. Its great to have a sponsor offering this product because I know there were a few guys wanting one.

OP
OP
A

autowerks racing

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Autowerks, if you'd responded to my PM from over 2 weeks ago asking about this cover, I would've ordered it from you. Since I never heard from you, I searched around and found a great deal on a BakFlip HD and went that route. You snooze, you lose.:sleepy:

I do not know how to search my sent PM's but I did reply to your request. I switched to an Ipad a month or two ago and just recently learned it is not the most forum friendly device.

Once again, I am sorry if you felt ignored. It was not my intention at all. I have switched back to a laptop for times when I am not at work and will use the Ipad as a coaster for my beer