Avoiding theft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are working on the new can fd system support. You would be better off adding your own hidden killswitch, ravelco is a total waste of money, isn’t hidden, hideous

We are working on the new can fd system support. You would be better off adding your own hidden killswitch, ravelco is a total waste of money, isn’t hidden, hideous and can be bypassed in seconds at the plug, a hidden one is a far better option for a 24 MY, previous years are supported
I can’t install one myself. I won’t even try; I’d blow the car up accidentally far more likely than succeeding. I guess it is what it is.

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is Cobb? Pulling fuses or something? I wanted something to use daily and not think twice. The ravelco was out in the other day. They are doing something different now with installation that will stop the new methods of defeat. Seems like a reasonable way to go about it without giving too much away on it. Hopefully I have no negative effects.

Aird_outSRT

Reaction score
What is Cobb? Pulling fuses or something? I wanted something to use daily and not think twice. The ravelco was out in the other day. They are doing something different now with installation that will stop the new methods of defeat. Seems like a reasonable way to go about it without giving too much away on it. Hopefully I have no negative effects.
They can try and do whatever they like, it is still able to be bypassed in seconds. If you would like a how to so you can see for yourself, fell free to message me and I will explain how. You can even mock up an obd harness to find the trap ground so no multimeter, powerprobe ect is needed. It is an outdated garbage product and the owners have been lying to people for decades. Its rather pathetic

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They can try and do whatever they like, it is still able to be bypassed in seconds. If you would like a how to so you can see for yourself, fell free to message me and I will explain how. You can even mock up an obd harness to find the trap ground so no multimeter, powerprobe ect is needed. It is an outdated garbage product and the owners have been lying to people for decades. Its rather pathetic
Not that I know any better so I’ll take your word on it. So what is it that’s better than? Please don’t say igla or compustar cuz they don’t work on the 24s

Aird_outSRT

Reaction score
Not that I know any better so I’ll take your word on it. So what is it that’s better than? Please don’t say igla or compustar cuz they don’t work on the 24s
We are working on the 24’s, they will be scanned in June I believe. Compustar will be awhile unfortunately. Alarm/remote start companies are always slow to the game. Sure ravelco is a viable deterrent but thats it. It will still be effective against a large majority of these pos that are stealing them but not ones that have been bypassing them over the years.