Any word on 2012 SVT certificates and build #'s yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered mine as well. Is there a way to see your build number and whatnot before the cert gets here without calling SVT?

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine today and was shocked by some of the numbers. Only 2,462 Super Cabs made. Only 725 Tuxedo Black ones (like mine). Pretty interesting reading on some of the options. Apparently there were 8 made with cloth seats. Mine was built on 12/17/2011 and was the 1938 made. Good stuff and worth the money.

russm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine in yesterday.

There were only 7 Silver Raptors made with the hood graphics package for 2012.
Does that mean my truck is now double the original cost?
Hey, maybe I should park it in the garage for like 20 years and then sell it at the Barrett Jackson auction for $2 million :happy107::happy107:

Russ Out

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what do u get with the certificate? do u get all the info that everyone is posting like how many were buil in silver in a screw and all that?

Last edited:

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You get the certificate plus a couple of pages showing all the data on how many of each color was made plus how many of each option. Very good info.