Another refugee from the other board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AuPanda

AuPanda

Reaction score
Just tried to check in at the Z and found out I was banned.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just tried to check in at the Z and found out I was banned.

My question to all of you still venturing over there is, "Why?!" Why waste your time when they're more than happy to terminate your membership?

And if you haven't been banned yet you're just not trying hard enough (it takes so little to be banned it's surprising you haven't been).

ngbbs451c3d12d097b.gif

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I keep thinking I'm going to get banned but I haven't...yet...hmmm maybe someone will read this post and terminate me. I'll soon find out...

OP
OP
AuPanda

AuPanda

Reaction score
My question to all of you still venturing over there is, "Why?!" Why waste your time when they're more than happy to terminate your membership?

And if you haven't been banned yet you're just not trying hard enough (it takes so little to be banned it's surprising you haven't been).

ngbbs451c3d12d097b.gif

There are some good people on the forumz board, who are still oblivious to the politics and drama that has transpired...and as such, sporadically information comes up that's interesting to me as I wait...having said that their post count is dropping big time. How do i know? Just go in with my browser on private.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are some good people on the forumz board, who are still oblivious to the politics and drama that has transpired...and as such, sporadically information comes up that's interesting to me as I wait...having said that their post count is dropping big time. How do i know? Just go in with my browser on private.

I agree. And what does their forum management style remind you of? Hmmm...

...Strict censorship.
...Break a rule and you're banned for life (effectively killed).
...Even if you don't break a rule but they don't like what you have to say? You disappear and nobody hears from you again.

I find it ironic that so many good people are unwittingly participating in a forum run like that... shows you what can be accomplished by a couple of bad apples by their use of lies, propaganda, and censorship. At least it's just a forum and not a country!

OP
OP
AuPanda

AuPanda

Reaction score
I finally have my vin and delivery date: 5/31! The wait is nearly over!