About to pull the plug on a 2011 Raptor Tomorrow :) Need light!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nodak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1250783602_yusCx-L.jpg

I have to say I'm with Jake on the HIDs... Lightforce also lets you adjust the beam of their lights with a twist of the housing like a mag light. It only takes seconds to switch from spot to flood. Sorry I don't have better images from behind the wheel but I'll get them next time I'm off-road. Aux Backup lights come in handy too. Though if you have a back-up camera you might want to darken them a bit due to the low quality camera. All it would take would be to cut out a square piece of ND and tape it in. That way you could remove it if you ever wanted to...

Neutral Density Material

1248449677_wBocK-L.jpg

Nice backup lights!! what kind?

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
They are the VisionX Solstace lights sold by SDHQ. They also come with a cool flush mount kit. Keep in mind those weren't taken with a point and shoot so they don't appear quite as bright to the naked eye but they are still quite bright. This is the best picture I have of the lights online. I'll work on getting a better one...

1219268608_YA6hg-M.jpg