6.6L Livernois Dyno Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSouders80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to get in a dyno pull on 02-02-23. Fuel was pump E85. Literally driving 120 miles and within 30 mins this is what I saw.

I’m headed back in a few weeks and will get in a pull on drum e85. Might make a little difference. We shall see.

2014 F150 Raptor

6.6L Livernois Long Block
2.9L Whipple
65mm Throttle body
10% overdrive pulley
2.875” upper pulley
8 Rib pulley upgrade
1300 cc injectors
Dual fuel pumps
Flex tuned for E85 or 93
ARH LT Headers
GESI Cats
SW Cat Back exhaust
Aluminum driveshaft
RPG Traction bars

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to get in a dyno pull on 02-02-23. Fuel was pump E85. Literally driving 120 miles and within 30 mins this is what I saw.

I’m headed back in a few weeks and will get in a pull on drum e85. Might make a little difference. We shall see.

2014 F150 Raptor

6.6L Livernois Long Block
2.9L Whipple
65mm Throttle body
10% overdrive pulley
2.875” upper pulley
8 Rib pulley upgrade
1300 cc injectors
Dual fuel pumps
Flex tuned for E85 or 93
ARH LT Headers
GESI Cats
SW Cat Back exhaust
Aluminum driveshaft
RPG Traction bars

This is so awesome! I wonder what you can do 0-60 wise at those numbers. How was your experience with Livernois?

OP
OP
B

BSouders80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Livernois was good to work with. Chris from the sales team was very responsive and you could tell that he cared to get it right.

This summer, for giggles, I will take it to a local 1/4 drag strip for truck night. There’s usually a few gassers half ton trucks, but mostly tuned diesels.

I do have a dragy box for another car that I could slip in the raptor. I could get some preliminary numbers anyways.

And again, the goal wasn’t to make this a drag truck,I’m just curious what it can do.

But hammer down at 40 mph, hold on.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@BSouders80 Can you provide more details on your fuel pump setup. Is it a return style with fuel pressure regulator or otherwise is it plug and play? Thanks.

Really nice build.

OP
OP
B

BSouders80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@BSouders80 Can you provide more details on your fuel pump setup. Is it a return style with fuel pressure regulator or otherwise is it plug and play? Thanks.

Really nice build.
It’s a dual walbro 274 setup. I never saw where it came from. Livernois had it drop shipped from a shop to the installer. Yes on the return style with pressure regulator. I believe plug and play. I can get more info from the installer.

I did get a couple of pics of the hat before it was installed.

F69430EB-5F40-47AB-8880-6DF2B6B6FFFA.jpeg2BA134EA-CC85-4CE2-986A-DE6CBEFE4560.jpeg

OP
OP
B

BSouders80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the props guys. Lots of sentimental value in this here one. This was my brothers truck before he passed away very unexpectedly. He had ordered the truck specifically to have the last year with the 6.2L, waited several months and was very proud of his truck. All this has been done in his honor and to make him proud of how his truck runs now.

It’s pretty wild to drive. The power doesn’t really come on until about 2/3 throttle. I’ll have to get some videos of how it sounds. F’ing amazing is all that I can say.

I’ve thought about getting a tranny from a junk yard and having it built up. As a backup ready to go in. Any suggestions on that?

The truck has 85K on it. Toyo MT 35’s.
It doesn’t drive the best. Probably needs an alignment, but what else should I look at? I just want to get back to solid stock for now. Shock rebuilds are coming, new tires with alignment? Steering doesn’t feel loose. Kind of hard to describe. Nothing feels loose in the front end. It’s work to drive if that makes sense. Keeping it between the ditches without hogging on it.