2024 Initial Thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flyitaway

Reaction score
For those of you that took delivery of a 2024 recently. Did it come with the black Ford performance manual cover?

Grod760

Reaction score
Ford got rid of book manual. Probably saving a ton of money. Penny counters! I took the book manual from my 23 trade. Everything is on ford pass these days.

Grod760

Reaction score
I don’t know how, but it seems smaller. It also doesn’t seem to lock anymore. So much for the “partitioned lockable underseat storage”
It locks. It’s on the side of the seat. Use key inside key fob.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys feel the ride more bouncy? Feel like it floats allot.
Yes… but in a way i think most find pretty comfortable. My 2019 seemed less. I also felt like sport mode tightened up the front much more so on the 19. I ended up putting Geisers up from and icons in the rear for the 19… and it was to my liking. I dove the 24 for a bit and just installed Geisers all around. Much more planted to my liking. Took the squishy sway out of my front. Blasphemous to some… perfect now for me! Plus i wanted the lil lift.