2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
Yeah went to a dealer that is one of maybe 5 family owned ford dealers in my area (figured better luck since they have multiple dealerships within 50miles) placed a $2k deposit for msrp.

ss55539

Reaction score
Man even you working for the dealership you don't think you will have a 37pp allocation? I have two raptors on order from two different dealers, the first didn't take a deposit at all ( which feels like I have no skin in the game ) and the second said they only received two allocations which surprised them and took a $2500 down guaranteeing me 1 of the two... seems like not many allocations this year?
I'm a pretty small dealer in the scheme of things. Lucky to get 2 allocations a year. Ford holds the allocations hostage and tries to get you to buy EVs and other stuff that don't move in order to get extra allocations.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a pretty small dealer in the scheme of things. Lucky to get 2 allocations a year. Ford holds the allocations hostage and tries to get you to buy EVs and other stuff that don't move in order to get extra allocations.
Curious on the allocations… when given, are they just a Raptor allocation and you can get anything from a base to an R? Or are they model specific when granted? Don’t recall that ever being clarified.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once Pat Miliken Ford that’s 5 miles from the Factory start selling 2024s we will know that deliveries are starting for the rest of the country.
Have F150 2024 and Bronco Raptor 2024

ss55539

Reaction score
Curious on the allocations… when given, are they just a Raptor allocation and you can get anything from a base to an R? Or are they model specific when granted? Don’t recall that ever being clarified.
There's the base allocation which includes 801 and 802. Then R allocations are separate and even harder to get. 1000002711.jpg

bigzaj

Reaction score
Why are we all just accepting Ford delaying 2024 deliveries to clear out 2023 inventory? Did pandemic make us all complacent with MSRP, ADM, and taking whatever they give? Where’s the noise!!!

But really it sucks.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why are we all just accepting Ford delaying 2024 deliveries to clear out 2023 inventory? Did pandemic make us all complacent with MSRP, ADM, and taking whatever they give? Where’s the noise!!!

But really it sucks.
Yes. Yes it did.

You will pay more and you will get less, and you will be happy.