2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! Where were you shipping to? Mine got shipped out Monday and headed to Texas. Trying to get some sort of timeline other than the 2 week estimate the tracker provides.

DFW.. My railcar dropped off in Mesquite.

Did you obtain your railcar information?

ILM_Raptor

Reaction score
I have an ordered 2024 802A that I notified the dealer I wouldn't be taking delivery of given that I was able to get an in-stock unit brand new. I'm happy to tell someone in the SE US where it is, the COVP number, and dealer contact to see if they can get it.

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
DFW.. My railcar dropped off in Mesquite.

Did you obtain your railcar information?
Yes, I do have the rail car number, but haven’t been able to get much info out of it. Also, after all this with my second order getting shipped on Monday, my 2/22 production truck looks to finally be at the rail yard. My FordPass prompt was accepted today, and it appears to be at a rail yard by the mustang plant. It may be time to make a decision based on color choice if they’re shipped only 5 days apart.

SlickTrick

Reaction score
73747541046__19DC6A9C-091B-4250-BD30-B8B61F85B0E1.jpeg
This is the list they are saying is back ordered. Heads up display, 37” tires and other things like seals and safety belt stuff. This is from my friends order not mine hence the shelter green.

RawrtorBaby

Reaction score
To those still waiting with a Jan build date - just get one on the lot now. I gave up on my Jan 8 build date and got a late march build at local dealer at msrp. Still no update on my original order.

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
Zach what color? Shelter green?
My antimatter blue is the one that was shipped a week ago, the carbonized grey is the one at the rail yard in Michigan. It’s at a United road service facility at least, so thinking rail yard or maybe to be loaded on a truck. Both 802a