2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlickTrick

Reaction score
To those still waiting with a Jan build date - just get one on the lot now. I gave up on my Jan 8 build date and got a late march build at local dealer at msrp. Still no update on my original order.
Does anybody know for those of us who put down deposits ( one of mine was a pretty hefty deposit ) can we get that deposit back?
My antimatter blue is the one that was shipped a week ago, the carbonized grey is the one at the rail yard in Michigan. It’s at a United road service facility at least, so thinking rail yard or maybe to be loaded on a truck. Both 802a
That’s awesome let us know which one showed up first and what you ended up picking! Both cool colors, Carbonized Grey would probably be my pick.

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Ford uses United Road Services/logistics for rail or just convoy? Still trying to get an idea of what my original order is doing there after about 5-6 days of shuffling around the facility - including going inside the onsite shop for a day or so. Most of what I am reading points to the idea that its likely going convoy despite the order being planned for rail originally. Maybe after the 14 weeks of production that part of the plan went out the window..

ss55539

Reaction score
those of you who ordered avalanche were you happy with the truck in person. I've only seen avalanche in person on a tremor and the raptor has a lot more black contrast. i had shelter green on my original order. ordered my 37 in avalanche but don't know if I'm completely sold on it. wish I could get iconic silver

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those of you who ordered avalanche were you happy with the truck in person. I've only seen avalanche in person on a tremor and the raptor has a lot more black contrast. i had shelter green on my original order. ordered my 37 in avalanche but don't know if I'm completely sold on it. wish I could get iconic silver
When i bought my truck, they had an avalanche on the lot with it. I was not a fan of the color in person, and next to the shelter green raptor, the choice was easy for me. I went with shelter green and do not regret it. I get people asking me about the color almost daily at work.

Grod760

Reaction score
I had an avalanche raptor (23). Loved it.