2021 Roush/Alcon Brake Kit Install Experience on 2020 gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So in the small but couple tests I have seen done. Stock braking from 60mph is 150 ft +/- a few feet.

Willwoods are -17% around 130 ft

But alcons are -45% around 106ft.

(If I have mistaken something please say so)

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmm if those numbers are correct, I'll stick with the alcons...
I will see if I can find my sources in the morning. Both test had the same stock stopping distance.

There are always some variables, the # difference is quite a bit.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would like to see that Wilwood test, and more importantly make sure it is the newest bolt on kit vs the original? I used Apollo Optics and some of these guys tests for my data:

Did not see you posted similar video. Looking for Wilwood video. Yea their older kit required 20" wheels or larger so we don't want that kit.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I new I saw it somewhere here. Not a video but a post. Seems his truck could be heavier with 37s, and two spares, it will be hard to find an apples to apples test, but his stock brake measurements where basically the same as in the alcon video, so I expected similar numbers with the switch to Wilwood. First post near the bottom.