2011 Ford Raptor Fact/Spec Sheets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am soooooo jealous about the new features in the new line up. My girl is driving my Raptor right now and she is tellin me to sell her mine and get one of the new ones, LOL!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I am soooooo jealous about the new features in the new line up. My girl is driving my Raptor right now and she is tellin me to sell her mine and get one of the new ones, LOL!!!!!!!!!!

i will hold off for a 2012 if they ever make them. i have considered trading up heavily but I just love my truck and have put some mods-albeit minor mods-in to the truck that make it mine.

Banned
Reaction score
hopefully they do make em for the 2012 model year, and hopefully they keep making them, and bring back the lightning, have both :********:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I was told by the SVT guy at the woodward cruise that the 5.4L Raptors
are the ones that are going to be worth some coin in 15 to 20 years from now.
I also would like to trade up but would hate to lose like 10 to 15 k.
I would really like the select shift that is going to be on the new one.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn IRON, my dealer told me to wait for the 6.2, cause it will be the motor to have. Well maybe us early 6.2 owners will get lucky?

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Damn IRON, my dealer told me to wait for the 6.2, cause it will be the motor to have. Well maybe us early 6.2 owners will get lucky?

They're all 6.2 now and he said by that time there will be a very limited (RARE) few
of the 5.4L and if you have one it might be worth more then when you first bought it as long as it was not modded extremly and in good shape.
This is out of the mouth of the SVT guy.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i think the 5.4 will end up like anything/anyone that dies. a guy can be the biggest ******* on earth, but when he dies people parade through his funeral giving eulogies about how great he was. there's plenty of good things to say about the 5.4 regardless of what the horsepower hungry "experts" say. with that said, I am completely happy with my 5.4 and see no reason not to buy one on the used market if the price is right. yes i would like to be able to say mine has the big engine but in the grand scheme of things this truck is sick and i am getting 13-14mpg.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not dogging the 5.4, that is what I used to have. I wanted to wait for the 6.2 and get the bigger motor. I have nothing against the 5.4 and I agree with you Bird.