2010 Ford SVT Raptor For Sale - Tuxedo Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For Sale

2010 Ford Raptor
1,525 miles
Tuxedo Black/Black Interior, Luxury Package, Power Moon roof, Sony Navigation Radio, Pickup Bed Extender. Tailgate Step, Rear View Camera. List $45,365.

I have added Home Link Visor (Garage Door Buttons),LLumar Window Film to driver & passenger windows, In channel window vents, replaced orange mirror reflectors with black, Ford HD rubber bed mat, and Bakflip HD Tonneau cover.

Truck is in Tampa, Florida. I am heading North for the summer and do not want to store it.

Price $36,000

Phone 330-495-0801

Note: this obviously is not my Raptor :) This is a great deal for someone (Kyle?!) - let the original owner take the depreciation hit.

AuPanda

Reaction score
For a second, I thought that He's So Sad had banned you form owning a Raptor.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that truck has sold all ready. Great deal for the new owner......

HMan

Reaction score
Cool beans! So... tell us about the truck... miles, condition... ect. Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Falcon

Thanks for the welcome!

Here's my Story: I had a 6.2L confirmed retail order (@ $200 under invoice) but decided after 2+ months of waiting to cancel as the dealer had no VIN, no build date and a delivery guesstamate of ~Mid Summer. I was either going to reorder a 2011 or find one on my own. Then I saw the ad on the Raptorforumz for the loaded Black 5.4L and jumped at the offer. Too good to pass up. I exchanged several emails and a couple phone calls and decided to throw caution to the wind. I purchased a one-way $200 ticket to Tampa and met the PO at the airport. He was nice as can be and showed me all the additional optionals he recently installed. We conducted the transaction in the cell phone lot and then I drove the beast home ~950 miles. A great initial bonding experience.

I now have ~3150 miles and am averaging 15.6 miles/gallon. The truck is in showroom condition and still has the new car smell!

Just this weekend the rear sliding glass window became stuck opened. I brought it to the local dealership and they are in the process of determining a suitable fix. Gonna have them change the oil and rotate the tires as well while it's in the shop.

That's the story...

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!

Here's my Story: I had a 6.2L confirmed retail order (@ $200 under invoice) but decided after 2+ months of waiting to cancel as the dealer had no VIN, no build date and a delivery guesstamate of ~Mid Summer. I was either going to reorder a 2011 or find one on my own. Then I saw the ad on the Raptorforumz for the loaded Black 5.4L and jumped at the offer. Too good to pass up. I exchanged several emails and a couple phone calls and decided to throw caution to the wind. I purchased a one-way $200 ticket to Tampa and met the PO at the airport. He was nice as can be and showed me all the additional optionals he recently installed. We conducted the transaction in the cell phone lot and then I drove the beast home ~950 miles. A great initial bonding experience.

I now have ~3150 miles and am averaging 15.6 miles/gallon. The truck is in showroom condition and still has the new car smell!

Just this weekend the rear sliding glass window became stuck opened. I brought it to the local dealership and they are in the process of determining a suitable fix. Gonna have them change the oil and rotate the tires as well while it's in the shop.

That's the story...

".... IT'S A CINDERELLA STORY FOLKS!... NOMAD, COMING OUT OF LEFT FIELD, MAKES AN INCREDIBLE CATCH AND SCORES A NEW BLACK RAPTOR!" <G>.

Glad it happens to someone like yourself <G>. I have been waiting since January... finally got a build date of 10 May on my Black 6.2. I like the fact that you had the balls to hop on an airplane with a one way ticket and a cell phone number <G>.

Welcome again... I think you will like it here!

Falcon