2008 Nissan Titan PRO-4X

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As y'all know, I ordered my Raptor about a month ago and figured it's time to post the truck up for sale to gauge any potential interest. I've done my best to cover all of the specifics. If I've missed anything, please ask.

Also, my vehicle will not be for sale until I get the Raptor which happen anywhere from beginning to mid-June. But I would be willing to make a handshake agreement and remove my listing with a small deposit.

Specs:
2008 Nissan Titan PRO-4X Crew Cab
Color: Galaxy Black
Miles: 75,000, will continue to go up as this is my daily driver
Luxury Package - includes leather seats, heated seats, satellite radio, everything from the "PK7" package.
Towing package with 3.36 gears, tow mirrors, etc.
Utility bed package includes rails and I have all cleats/hardware
Basically every option EXCEPT factory navigation, side air bags, rear seat DVD, and moonroof.

Overall, the truck is in great condition and is mechanically sound. I would not hesitate to drive it cross-country right now. In fact, I just got back from a 1500 mile road trip and the truck handled it like a champ. Not one single issue! There are some door dings and rock chips in the paint. But, from more than 10 feet away you can't see them at all. And when the truck is clean and waxed, they're hardly noticeable. The interior is in excellent condition, one minor crack in the leather on the driver's arm rest that is about a 1/2" long. The truck has never been smoked in. I've towed/hauled less than 10 times. Truck only went offroading once! Overall, I'd say this truck is an 9/10 only because of the minor paint scuffs from door dings. It's a solid truck that has treated me well and I hope it goes to another person who will enjoy it as much as I have.

Full list of modifications includes:
Performance: Superchips FlashPaq - 93 tune w/ 2* timing advance, 18" Magnaflow Muffler
Suspension: Bilstein 5100 Struts & Shocks
Wheels & Tires: 20x9 Ballistic Offroad Jesters, 305/55/20 Nitto Trail Grappler
Audio: Kenwood Excelon DDX812 with Kenwood KNA-G510 Navigation Module, 2 12" RE Audio SE's, Sundown SAE-1000D amp, Image Dynamics CTX 6x9's, Tech12Volt Sealed Box
Lighting: Rigid Industries 20" E-Series Combo LED Light Bar, 6000K "Armaden" HID Lows, 6000K DDM Tuning HID Fogs, LED map/spot/door/floor/cargo/tailgate/reverse/license plate lights from Armaden
Accessories: RBP Grille, 20% front tint, 5% in the back, and 5% on top of windshield, Hardwired Valentine 1, RBP 4.5" Black Exhaust Tip, Black UWS Low-Pro toolbox, Bosch Wipers

More detail on the individual modifications:
-20x9 Ballistic Offroad Jesters (good condition, minor paint chips)
-305/55/20 Nitto Trail Grapplers (60% tread left)
-Superchips FlashPaq (perfect condition)
-RBP Grille (minor nicks from being on the front of truck but still looks great)
-Full LED interior (cool white overhead, red on floors/doors)
-LED reverse, license plate, cargo lights (cool white, work perfect)
-6000K HID lows and fogs (work perfect)
-Bilstein 5100s at all four corners (set to middle perch on the front for leveling, rides better than stock)
-Full Audio System in my signature. This is the loudest system I've ever heard in an under the seat configuration. Includes the screen in-dash with navigation.
-UWS Black Diamond Plate Toolbox (perfect condition)
-I will also include stock wheels/tires, muffler, splash guards, grille, and even the factory halogen headlights, foglights, and interior/exterior incandescent bulbs.

Price: $24,900

If you'd like any more information or pictures, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking.

photo-25-1.jpg

*Rigid Industries Light Bar and Valentine 1 will not be included in the sale.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks y'all. Put a lot of hours into this truck and hope that someone else will be able to enjoy it as much as I have. That said, I'm ready for my Raptor and a new project!

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got anymore pics of the truck? Interior etc.

Here's a picture of the interior when the truck was brand new. I can take updated pictures if you would like, but the interior is still in very good condition and the red stitching on the interior really pops in person. It's a very nice touch.

P1010301.jpg

I'll add some more pictures later with views of the sound system, in-dash screen, and some more overall shots the next time I get it washed.