XL+ S1 the perfect combination

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
JoB35Ur2UGGPxtOnZs8JEPE?key=Hcvviyg0nRL4qPlUWRSe_A.png
The XL80+S1 combo has become increasingly popular among enthusiasts looking to add extra peripheral lighting to their lighting setup. The advantage of adding an S1+XL setup is that it can be completely adjustable to your liking. This allows you to drive with confidence while you push through the night. Adding peripheral lighting to your setup increases visibility for obstructions such as wildlife and debris. Also, it helps you identify rougher terrain and maintain speed through treacherous turns and conditions.

Should I go with an Lp4 or an XL80+S1?

Many factors come into play when deciding which light to go with but the main difference between both setups is the LP4 construction allows you to achieve forward-facing lighting and peripheral lighting all at once. This is done via our Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which provides 200 degrees of spread. The advantage of choosing the XL80+S1 combo is that, while being more expensive, it delivers greater light and intensity compared to the Lp4.

Output
4-8I5xDsHCquJs0NIEGR424?key=Hcvviyg0nRL4qPlUWRSe_A.png

What do I need?
GC3SmVx-OBHoTB_zJwBtNmI?key=Hcvviyg0nRL4qPlUWRSe_A.png

What do I need?
XL80 LED Pod Pair
S1 Pod Pair

If you wish to run both together you will also need
OnX6/S8/XL 2-Light Splitter

On the splitter de-pin one of the 3-pin male connectors. Install the 2-pin male connecter supplied in the S1 parts bag. Use the existing bolt on the XL bracket and you are all good to go.

Looking to get an order placed or talk with us about your ideal setup? Feel Free to reach out directly via PM or at [email protected].​

Best,
Brahian Herrera | Forum Sales & Support
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (760) 560-2252 Ext 201

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I have copyright on this mod.
I’ll have my people contact you about the royalties.

Attachments

• IMG_6296.jpg
    IMG_6296.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 18