WTS: RotopaX Gas and Water Cans + Mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Up for sale are my RotopaX Gas and Water Cans. I picked these up in Az, used them to get me to the Texas Raptor Run, then back to NorCal. Once home I emptied them and set them on the shelf where they currently sit. They were in the truck for less than a week, and were filled and emptied only once. They're basically brand new.

I'd prefer to sell and ship all of it together, and the price reflects that. If it doesn't move as a lot, I'll break it up and piece it all out.

4x 2 Gallon Red RotoPax cans (typically used for gas): RotopaX Gas Packs- 1,2,3 and 4 Gallon Gasoline

2x 2 Gallon White RotoPax cans (typically used for water): RotopaX Gas Packs- 2 Gallon Water Packs

3x Pack Mounts: RotopaX Mounting Bracket Solutions | Standard Pack Mount

3x Pack Mount Extensions: RotopaX Mounting Bracket Solutions | Pack Mount Extension

6x Standard Plastic Clips: RotopaX Replacement Parts- Standard Plastic Clips

My total investment in all this is somewhere north of $500. I'll ship it all to your door (lower 48 via UPS ground) for $425 total.

*Please note! The Mounts will come with the original hardware, but it sucks! You can tell the bolts have stretched after only a single install. You're going to want to hit your local hardware store and buy new better hardware so plan for a few bucks for that.

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why you selling J? Just not what you wanted or not planning going to the run next year?

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
eh, ok... I got chyeah now.
So how much does the bed set up like that run from ADD? Or is that still in the works?

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
eh, ok... I got chyeah now.
So how much does the bed set up like that run from ADD? Or is that still in the works?
Still in the works. My build is 100% custom, and the cost reflects that. However, if you (or anyone) were to call up and ask for a similar build, now that they've done one they would probably end up charging you 'production' pricing, not custom pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.