WTB Mint Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Highroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well a woman on a cell phone cut me off and cause minor damage to the Raptor. Other than a bent bumper the rest is just paint work. So I'm looking for as close to mint as possible a complete front bumper. Let me know what you have and shipping will be to 26101. Thanks.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, it's not the cell phone, it's the driver. I still don't understand laws against talking on cell phones while driving. Never will.

---
I am here: Google Maps

-Posted with my iPhone.

Its just for revenue like the seat belt law and its a reason to be able to pull you over to check you... Why is illegal to drive your car with your kids while they are not wearing seat belts and its not illegal when they are on the school bus... and I am not saying that you should not wear the belt everyone should always wear it...

OP
OP
H

Highroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, it's not the cell phone, it's the driver. I still don't understand laws against talking on cell phones while driving. Never will.

---
I am here: Google Maps

-Posted with my iPhone.

I stopped and she continued to cut across my front right corner, after she came to a stop, impaled on the corner of my bumper, I got out of the truck and went up to her window and asked if she was OK, she held a finger up for me to wait so she could finish her conversation on the cell phone. That really ticked me off!

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
hang tight, there's enough guys out there with aftermarket bumpers i'm sure someone is willing to hook you up. try PMing one of our ever-generous staff members Bojangles or Raptizzle, they both replaced their bumpers and don't plan on going back to stock as far as I know.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need one too but at this point I'm happy to have a less than perfect bumper because I know that this coming desert season means more bumper "use" :mrgreen:

You guys are getting ready for this year's desert season, right?

OkieRacing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought I saw somebody on here sellin theres a few days ago. I have my OE bumper sittin in a shed, not sure how much I want for it or how much itd cost to ship?