What is the best mode for top performance on road?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONDOME

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I finally got my truck and wanted to know what driving mode on the 24 raptor R will get the best performance, speed etc’. For example: in sport mode should I keep it on 4A or switched to 2H?

CigarPundit

I like wood
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have a '24R, but first principles dictate that 4A puts more drag on the drivetrain and will ultimately be slower, but will hook up better from the line. Sport mode is obviously the most aggressive map.

OP
OP
IRONDOME

IRONDOME

Reaction score
you answer your own question : Sport mode... 4A or 2H , make a search, you will understand how it work, and, perhaps, read your prius user manual ! Are you @someday friend ?
Not someday. When put in sport mode it’s automatically changes to 4A. I did a bit of research, and from my understanding 4A not needed for dry roads.

broadwayline

Reaction score
Not someday. When put in sport mode it’s automatically changes to 4A. I did a bit of research, and from my understanding 4A not needed for dry roads.
are you serious or trolling? The R will spin 3rd gear easily on corner exit in 2wd, 4a parties hard on corner exit - you must drive like a grandma

Why do you need to “research” this - go out and drive your truck and put your handbag away

OP
OP
IRONDOME

IRONDOME

Reaction score
are you serious or trolling? The R will spin 3rd gear easily on corner exit in 2wd, 4a parties hard on corner exit - you must drive like a grandma

Why do you need to “research” this - go out and drive your truck and put your handbag away
you’re right, haven’t got to push it yet. I barely did a 100 miles on it, still getting to know the beast,