WeBoost Antenna run with VHF Radio Antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocks2Sand

Reaction score
Hey All, Adding a bulletproof diesel 3rd brake light with both a VHF antenna and a SMA Weboost antenna. Any issues running those cable together? Weboost will terminate into the box behind the rear driver seat, VHF will continue up to the center console. Dont want a bunch of interference and have to do this twice...

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey All, Adding a bulletproof diesel 3rd brake light with both a VHF antenna and a SMA Weboost antenna. Any issues running those cable together? Weboost will terminate into the box behind the rear driver seat, VHF will continue up to the center console. Dont want a bunch of interference and have to do this twice...
I have both run off a bulletproof brake light. Haven’t run into issues using a kenwood 5700 radio, not sure about on the weboost side as there isn’t really a way to test/know.

You’ll have to come up with the correct connectors to transition from the NMO cable to the SMA on the weebost. If you search my old posts, I think I posted what I found.