VIDEO: Offroading in Germany

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My first of many to come. Here is a video I shot on 4th of July here in Germany. Its a bit hard to find the right terrain that our trucks were built for here in Germany. I will have to travel to either Poland or Spain for some desert. But it does do nicely on these muddy trails and hills. This was filmed on a closed off trail that is used by the Military to conduct HMMWV (Humvee) Training. Alot of the times after a good rain the Humvees get stuck. The Raptor conquered it all with no problem. There are several big puddles that you can notice in the video. I did not attempt them due to their depth (usually around 2 feet).With confidence and a back up plan in case i get stuck, I will attempt them at a later date....with a camera to catch it all of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQWUY8iiULM

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nacho,

Excellent video! You're one of the people that have "kept me" from getting into making videos ;) with your very professional post-production work.

The intro is great, hell, everything about that video is great except...

There are no clips of your "amazing girlfriend" included.

I'm looking forward to seeing you swimming in 2+ feet deep muddy water to connect a tow strap - make sure she gets that on your video.

Thanks for sharing your video of the lush greenery (we don't have that) of Germany. I look forward to the next one(s).

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A fantastic production, put that Raptor to the test. More vids please.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

OP
OP
Nacho

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback. I had a great time shooting as well as editing it all together. I will begin working on part two soon. Scouting out some places to hit up and get her dirty again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustBud