TUXMAT Floor Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Dealership lost my passenger and rear seat floor mats so I upgraded to TUXMATs. For those interested in how these compare to the drivers floor mat from Ford, here you go! Install is a bit more than just drop them in an go because of how big these are but I love the insane coverage.

Ryed

Reaction score
I have these in my Raptor, and have had them in multiple other vehicles. The best mats I've ever been able to find.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll just slightly rain on this parade. I've had Tux for quite a while. Yes, their coverage is far superior.
2 drawbacks:
1. It's all too easy to drag one's feet getting in and thus hit the edge. This causes two issues. 1. It can trip you up on the way in. 2. it wears out the mat in that are rather quickly.

Ryed

Reaction score
I'll just slightly rain on this parade. I've had Tux for quite a while. Yes, their coverage is far superior.
2 drawbacks:
1. It's all too easy to drag one's feet getting in and thus hit the edge. This causes two issues. 1. It can trip you up on the way in. 2. it wears out the mat in that are rather quickly.
That's why they come with clips and velcro tabs to affix to the threshold area. I've never needed the clips and have never caught my foot on them.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 drawbacks:
This is the first negative I've ever read about a Tuxmat from an owner. Thank you.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's why they come with clips and velcro tabs to affix to the threshold area. I've never needed the clips and have never caught my foot on them.
I have them for over 2 years and so the velcro and clips are a distant memory you've stirred up. I thought that "accessory" at the time a bit silly as I didn't think clips would work. As you say, you never used them. I must've thrown them away. I'm not saying they are a bad mat in any way. I wouldn't have kept them for this long if I thought that. Just pointing out that, like almost anything, they aren't perfect.