Traded Raptor In For Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ted Schroeder

Reaction score
Had to say goodbye to my 2019 Raptor due to health reasons. If anyone is looking for a 2019 mine is for sale at dealer in NC. Ruby Red 802 package with a ARE topper. Front fenders hood wrapped in film paint protection. Also has fog lights front and rear back up lights from SPV. 22000 miles oil changes done at 5000 miles with full synthetic oil. New battery and fuel system clean done in February. Dealer asking $65900

OP
OP
Ted Schroeder

Ted Schroeder

Reaction score
I forgot to mention all the windows ceramic tinted including the sunroof. Always parked in garage.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A) why are you assisting the car dealer for no reimbursement, & b) whatever your health issues are (& sorry for that) - how is driving an expedition over a Raptor going to help??!?

Gotta be honest that really has me curious

OP
OP
Ted Schroeder

Ted Schroeder

Reaction score
A) why are you assisting the car dealer for no reimbursement, & b) whatever your health issues are (& sorry for that) - how is driving an expedition over a Raptor going to help??!?

Gotta be honest that really has me curious
I’m a person who doesn’t expect anything for trying to help someone. I was raised old school where a hand shake and your word meant something. The only reason I posted this up was for someone looking for a Raptor at a decent price. As far as your curiosity the lower step on the expedition helps when you are losing use of your legs. Hope this helps your curiosity. And it does suck when you have to get rid of your dream truck.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m a person who doesn’t expect anything for trying to help someone. I was raised old school where a hand shake and your word meant something. The only reason I posted this up was for someone looking for a Raptor at a decent price. As far as your curiosity the lower step on the expedition helps when you are losing use of your legs. Hope this helps your curiosity. And it does suck when you have to get rid of your dream truck.
Sorry about that man wasn’t trying to be offensive just curious

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was just reading about the Timberline and Stealth Expeditions.
Those sound like fun.
Good luck with your Expedition, we have had a few starting with a 1998.
Always been handy rigs.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man that sucks hard. I had a friend who was into guns hard and came down with a muscle disorder that made it is so he couldn't even shoot a 22lr. Had to sale everything. So sad. You don't realize it when it happens but there is a point when you do something that is the last time you ever do it.

OP
OP
Ted Schroeder

Ted Schroeder

Reaction score
Man that sucks hard. I had a friend who was into guns hard and came down with a muscle disorder that made it is so he couldn't even shoot a 22lr. Had to sale everything. So sad. You don't realize it when it happens but there is a point when you do something that is the last time you ever do it.
Good to hear someone who understands what it is like. If anyone would like to check my Raptor out you can find it here.
Crossroads Ford Of Kernersville NC. If anyone is interested ask for Brian he sold the raptor and expedition to me. A straight up guy who won’t give you the run around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustBud