TPMS/Pro Power Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colbyc72

Reaction score
Bought my truck new October 2023 and I’ve been dealing with the same issue since day 1. Typically, it only happens when doing longer trips like on the highway I’ll be driving for 15-20 minutes and I’ll get a notice on the dash that my TPMS is faulty and one of the PSI numbers will go blank. I’ve had the truck in to dealer 3-4 times now for the same problem and they assumed that just replacing the sensors would be the fix but I’m still dealing with it. Recently I found that if one of the sensors goes blank and I turn off the pro power on board, the pressure will magically reappear on the dash. I also ran the pro power test and it’s detected a ground fault. Any advice is much appreciated IMG_8871.jpegIMG_8587.jpeg

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is a TSB for this. It has to do with the frequency that the pro power emits. It knocks the sensors signal out. Give the dealer the TSB i attached.

Attachments

• MC-10239475-0001.pdf
    352.2 KB · Views: 13

juannycat16

Reaction score
There is a TSB for this. It has to do with the frequency that the pro power emits. It knocks the sensors signal out. Give the dealer the TSB i attached.
My 2023 with the pro power/2kW is at the dealership right now for this same issue. They referred me to a more recent TSB which looks very similar to the one you shared. The one I’m sharing below appears to be specific to the raptors with the ProPower. They had it twice before now and figured out today that this may be the issue. Fingers crossed. They also seemed to think the issue was causing a drain to the battery.

TSB is 24-2122
TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN
Equipped With 2kW (Not 400W) DCACA Inverter (Minor Feature Code HUKAK) - Illuminated TPMS Indicator With DTC B124D:02 Stored In BCM

Last edited: