This guy totally nails it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I can feel the power! Also, why would you want to donate $10 for "more awesome videos?" He should make actual awesome videos, and he'd get a nice paycheck from YouTube.

OP
OP
Rated R

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like most fan boy trolls, he has no idea what all the cool stuff does. IT JUST LOOKS COOL!!!

So cool. Did you see the door sills? It says 'Ford Performance' right when you open the door, so cool.

D

Deleted member 12951

The guy seems like he has never even been in a Gen1 raptor. Things he was pointing out made me laugh.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The feeling that is of this truck....oh yeah Ford tough.... hashtag...:troll3::

https://youtu.be/-DxI-Yw5nP8?t=83

I work with a lot of automotive journalists and I have to say some are great knowledgeable people but some are not as good as they should be. With a little more prep that guy could have been more factual and come across a lot more professional.

That being said this whole back and forth about the new Raptor is really stupid. Car companies change models all the time and for some people it's a good thing and some it's not. I do like both Gen 1 and Gen 2 Raptors but they are 2 different animals trying to achieve the same goal of being an awesome sports car type truck. I will reserve my opinions until after I get to drive a 2017. The Gen 1 will always be one of my favorite vehicles (top 4) so far.

I have chosen to ignore all this BS that I belive is perpetuated by some people who like to play this game on auto fourms. Remeber never say never in your life. I chose to ignore the BS. Now let's all get along!