The best stuff via PROTECTANT on rubber mats after wash?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monte87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys-

What is some good stuff to protect the stock rubber mats after a good cleaning? I've always had carpets mats, 1st time w molded rubber mats and truck.

Thanks Anthony

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just don’t bother. They’re gonna look like shit in a few days if you ever take your feet off of pavement anyway.

I keep my cars super clean but for stuff like that I just don’t bother and wash them every time I wash the truck

Hard R

Reaction score
I just don’t bother. They’re gonna look like shit in a few days if you ever take your feet off of pavement anyway.

I keep my cars super clean but for stuff like that I just don’t bother and wash them every time I wash the truck
Agreed, most treatment options just end up attracting more dirt. I also don't like the slippery feel on the pedals.

k3k0a808

Reaction score
Chemical Guys has Mat ReNew. Used it once on the interior mats of my wife's Rav4. came out pretty nice and didn't notice any greasy feeling after... but for the Raptor I just simple green. scrub, pressure wash, dry then throw them back in.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like my tires, I clean them with my favorite cleaner for rubber, and that's it. No tire shine or anything like that.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys-

What is some good stuff to protect the stock rubber mats after a good cleaning? I've always had carpets mats, 1st time w molded rubber mats and truck.

Thanks Anthony
Ethos Car Care products...excellent stuff.