STEPtember Spectacular Savings at RealTruck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1725404955626.png

Get ready, Raptor crew! It’s that time of year again- and, no, I don’t mean pumpkin spice season! STEPtember is live, and the promos are unbeatable! It’s all about giving you the best deals on the products you’ve had your eye on all year long. Now is the time to upgrade your Raptor and add some serious style!

I’m super excited about this month! Adding steps to your truck is more than just a style upgrade- it’s a practical enhancement that offers both convenience and safety. Adding sturdy running boards or nerf bars makes getting in and out of your truck that much easier. Whether it’s lifted, stock, leveled- you and your passengers will appreciate a more comfortable entry.

☀☀☀☀☀

Ionic Electric Running Boards
1725405651256.png
Welcome to the market, the Ionic Electric Running Boards! These powered running boards offer the perfect blend of style and convenience for your (F150). Designed to automatically deploy when you open your door and retract when it’s closed, these are a sleek and modern upgrade that doesn’t sacrifice functionality. Durability is key here- the Ionic Electric Running Boards are an aluminum construction that can hold up to 600 lbs. per side! They provide a safe step up into your truck on a 6” wide, anti-slip texture board. Add an effortless step and a touch of luxury with the Ionic Electric Running Boards!

These steps are flying off the shelves! With only a limited amount of these in stock, now’s the time to secure yours before they’re sold out!

https://realtruck.com/p/ionic-elect...2024&utm_id=steptember2024&utm_term=full-link

☀☀☀☀☀

N-Fab RKR Step System

1725406650923.png

N-Fab knows just how to balance durability and flair, giving you a variety of dependable products that highlight your personal style. Express yourself with the N-Fab RKR Step System. These steps feature a detachable step, giving you the flexibility to keep the sleek rock rails in place for the rugged terrain or easily attach the step when you need a boost. Crafted from durable steel with a textured black powder coat finish, the RKR Step System can take a beating. Enhance your truck with both practical functionality and a distinctive edge while these are still available. Stock is limited!
https://realtruck.com/p/n-fab-rkr-s...2024&utm_id=steptember2024&utm_term=full-link

☀☀☀☀☀

N-Fab Nerf Step RS

1725406780587.png

The N-Fab Nerf Step RS is for the truck that demands both rugged durability and sleek style. Featuring a modern, cab-length design with a drop-down step, the Nerf Step RS provides easy access to your truck and a clean, streamlined look. Built with heavy-duty steel and finished with a textured black powder coat, these steps are tough enough to handle extreme elements and resist corrosion. Installation is a simple bolt-on style that doesn’t require drilling. Take on rough terrain and boost your ride with a striking appearance by adding the N-Fab Nerf Step RS while they’re in stock!

https://realtruck.com/p/n-fab-nerf-...2024&utm_id=steptember2024&utm_term=full-link

☀☀☀☀☀

Go Rhino RB10 Slim Running Boards

1725406938416.png

Your Raptor takes you wherever you want to go- do it in style with premium protection! The Go Rhino RB10 Slim Running Boards are a sleek, low-profile running board featuring the same aggressive styling—directly inspired by the off-road-ready Ford F-150 Raptor—as the brand's other RB series steps. A slim 4” step highlights the raw edge that your truck brings to the trails.

https://realtruck.com/p/go-rhino-rb...2024&utm_id=steptember2024&utm_term=full-link

☀☀☀☀☀

Your truck called- it wants a Nerf Step makeover! And who are we to say "no" to a truck?

With an event this BIG, you can’t afford to miss out!

PM me directly or feel free to email me with all your questions- shipping times, installation, pricing quotes, and all! I’m standing-by, ready to ensure that you receive a perfect fit and a product that matches your truck’s performance and style.

I can’t wait to see how your new steps look on your Raptor!