Sold FS GEN 2 Front and Rear shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

STHenry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a full set of Front and Rear shocks from my 2018 GEN 2 Raptor that have 47K miles on them and another front set that has 19K miles on them. Looking to get 600 dollars for all. The front set with 19K the springs were removed as I was going to send them in for rebuild when I ended up going with live valves and SDI E-Click so no longer needed them. I have since upgraded to GEN 3 so just need to clear the space in the garage. Located in SO CAL and can get discounted shipping if you need them shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_0470.jpg
    IMG_0470.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0411.jpg
    IMG_0411.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
STHenry

STHenry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM me with your information and we can work out the details of when you want to pick them up.

Dunerking

Reaction score
If things fallout with jdholder put my son and I in line as we’re doing a f-150 to Raptor swap.
If it helps we’re in So.Cal as well.

OP
OP
STHenry

STHenry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will keep you in mind if shipping is more than the cost of the parts and JD changes his mind.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After the second guy I am interested.

I just need the full setup for a complete SWAP of my raggedy 178k mileage setup.

jdholder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sell them to Duner king. He’s local. It will be easier for all of you. And these are a luxury to me as I’ve got 10k more miles until I may need a rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.