RPG Tie Rods for Gen II BNIB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FENNEC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brand New in Box, seem was cut but never taken out. Color is Raw... Xmas comes early. $725 SHIPPED. 1000009743.jpg

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@FENNEC is the finish raw aluminum, or clear-coat anodized?

Also, please confirm it’s the full kit, with rod ends, heim joints, etc.; not just the tie rods.

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks @FENNEC … I’m having my shocks rebuilt, and new tie rod ends/tie rods is also on the menu…one of those “while I’m in there” type preventive maintenance/upgrades.

Was looking at just doing 1/2 rod ends to clear a potential brake upgrade too, but yours are very tempting at that price…approaching 1/2 rod end territory.

Will sleep on it and let you know in the AM…if they’re still available of course!

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@FENNEC still trying to decide; running down the rabbit hole of a full mid or even long travel suspension build now, LoL.

Didn't want ya to think I’m blowing you off.

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@FENNEC Smoking deal (can’t believe these haven’t already sold!), but I’m going with 1/2 rods in Fox Blue to match the rest of my ‘18’s suspension, and the Fox Blue 1.5” RPG collars I already have on the front.

Again, great price…. GLWS!