Review: WeatherTech DigitalFit FloorLiner Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Dan,

Great writeup on the install of the back mat. What happened to your Weather Tech dohickies on the front mats? I was thinking we ought to come up with an SVT Logo there... Any ideas?

Falcon

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering what all the hoop-la was about concerning the Weather Techs. The fronts look absolutely superb but the rear seem like a little more fit and finish could have been done on the manufacturer's part. Then again maybe it's just me, but it just doesn't seem like the rear piece fits as nice, snug and conforming as the fronts do. Not bashing the product though fellas I have been mulling over getting a set for the trusty Landcruiser for quite a while.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Dan,

Thanks Falc.

Great writeup on the install of the back mat. What happened to your Weather Tech dohickies on the front mats? I was thinking we ought to come up with an SVT Logo there... Any ideas?

Falcon

The WeatherTech logo plates are shipped separate (unattached) and give the buyer the option of sticking them on. They're nice logo plates but I'm pretty much anti-advertising so they went into my round file instead :)

An SVT logo plate would be a good idea for those who want it.

AuPanda

Reaction score
The WeatherTech logo plates are shipped separate (unattached) and give the buyer the option of sticking them on. They're nice logo plates but I'm pretty much anti-advertising so they went into my round file instead :)

An SVT logo plate would be a good idea for those who want it.
The logo plates were already installed on my mats when I received them from WeatherTech.

litterfisher

Reaction score
I have never had a issue getting the stock color for all my trucks with weathertech. just the best investment.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I have the Husky floor liners for the front and 2nd row seats. I have not been able to find any for the 3rd row seats. Does anybody make a floor liner for the 3rd row seat? For now I am using a set of generic rubber "rear seat floor mat" in each footwell and a crappy carpeted floor mat for the center passenger and this arrangement will work, but if I can get one that is custom fit and 1 piece to go side to side, then that is what I would rather have.

OEM Bed rails, OEM Brush guard, Magnaflow 22" with Gibson pipes, PRG Mini-lift, Cooper Discoverer S/T 35x12.50x17, Auto Custom Carpets, Lund hood protector, Ventshade in-channel window visors, Bushwacker Extenda-flares, front window tint

Your Raptor has 3 rows of seats?:shock1:

ruffstuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MagicMtnDan said:
In hindsight I would've left some of the subwoofer cutout material to cover the area where you can see the carpet (below). I would have cut along the sides of the area and then trimmed across the two cuts to fit the flap under the subwoofer:

This is what I did ... perhaps could have left even more material:

wtech01.jpg

wtech02.jpg