Raptor Rookie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Texas Raptor

Reaction score
Good morning FRF. I have wanted a truck for a long time and only driven cars up until now. The Raptor caught my eye when it first came out and I have been trying to figure out a way to 'justify' getting one since then.
Last week I traded in my BMW 750Li for a Tuxedo Black 2013, loaded, and have never looked back. Oh, the joy of just going for a ride!!
I am still getting used to driving/parking a truck, but at least I am doing it in style.
If anyone has any tips on what they have added to a Raptor, please let me know. So far I have added BAK F1 cover and some lights to the bed.
Happy to be a Raptor owner...TR

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from another Bimmer guy... still have an E38 i just cant part with it's too dam nice and costs nearly zero to own, had an E24 6-series, 2 E30's

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last week I traded in my BMW 750Li for a Tuxedo Black 2013, loaded, and have never looked back. Oh, the joy of just going for a ride!!
I am still getting used to driving/parking a truck, but at least I am doing it in style.
If anyone has any tips on what they have added to a Raptor, please let me know.
Happy to be a Raptor owner...TR

Congrats!

Cars are so boring - they're just transportation for people. You can do so much more with a Raptor.

I guess you've never been or driven off road. You MUST experience that and then you'll really see what the excitement is all about.

Get together with some Raptor owners and have them teach you about driving offroad and you'll enjoy it from the start (don't do it on your own in one vehicle).

Let us know when you've gotten your street queen dirty! And then you'll know what mods you really want :deal: