Ram running from the cops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3Dog

Gold member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love cops, but pushing a high speed chase and endangering other motorists doesn't seem like the best idea. There are some VERY close calls, some head-on, in that video. And that Jeep unfortunately was not a close call, but a direct hit. The perp is clearly to blame, but could this have been handled differently? IDK. Tough call - glad I don't have to make them.

XSTNKT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love cops, but pushing a high speed chase and endangering other motorists doesn't seem like the best idea. There are some VERY close calls, some head-on, in that video. And that Jeep unfortunately was not a close call, but a direct hit. The perp is clearly to blame, but could this have been handled differently? IDK. Tough call - glad I don't have to make them.
It’s GA. First thing he did was PIT in traffic. Lmao Those boys chasing you no matter what.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Depends on what the original want was, but that pursuit ends once dude starts driving on the wrong side of the highway. And, those PIT maneuvers were sad.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Depends on what the original want was, but that pursuit ends once dude starts driving on the wrong side of the highway. And, those PIT maneuvers were sad.
Yeah, the whole reason he ends up on the wrong side is because he got PITted there. title or caption said Dindu was wanted on a murder rap so I do somewhat understand. I would not want to be the family of Dindu’s next victim.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Indeed, or is the rebel so much of a pig the explorer just doesn't have the mass?