Problem with ford racing exhaust?? Anyone else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. The original FR tips were a little crooked. I called Ford and let them know and they dropped shipped a second tailpipe section that was worse than the first. Pulled off the FR tailpipe section and installed my Borla tailpipe section that was perfectly aligned. Turns out that the Borla tailpipe section measures at 1.5" while the FR is 1.25" expanded to fit the 1.5" FR muffler . Who would of thunk it.

Basically my story was identical. 2nd tailpipe section worse then first. FR sent a completely new setup front to rear and had it installed yesterday. Pipes are straight, sitting pretty much level and looks a whole lot better. Returning current setup to FR at their request and expense.

marioec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Basically my story was identical. 2nd tailpipe section worse then first. FR sent a completely new setup front to rear and had it installed yesterday. Pipes are straight, sitting pretty much level and looks a whole lot better. Returning current setup to FR at their request and expense.

Where did you by your exhaust did you get it from FR direct ?