Oil seperator / catch can for the R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right?!? I can get one side but it seems impossible to get the back side blindly and get it to release. Maybe a second set of hands?

Once your able to get one the second will be easier because you’ll be able to rotate the hose

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right?!? I can get one side but it seems impossible to get the back side blindly and get it to release. Maybe a second set of hands?

Once your able to get one the second will be easier because you’ll be able to rotate the hose
The other option I guess would be to cut the hose itself so you would rotate the factory clips as there would be no reason to reuse it and worst case scenario order a new one as I doubt it would be expensive. My only fear is that once it’s cut you have to get it off and install the clean side….or your stuck until you do at least haha

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other option I guess would be to cut the hose itself so you would rotate the factory clips as there would be no reason to reuse it and worst case scenario order a new one as I doubt it would be expensive. My only fear is that once it’s cut you have to get it off and install the clean side….or your stuck until you do at least haha
I just tried again and was able to get it. I used two mini right angle picks, stubby flat head and used my phone camera as a mirror so I could see where I was prying. I actually started with the intake one, blind side first and then did the single one and it popped right off. After I was able rotate the hose and got the other one.

Attachments

• IMG_1410.jpeg
    IMG_1410.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 8

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just tried again and was able to get it. I used two mini right angle picks, stubby flat head and used my phone camera as a mirror so I could see where I was prying. I actually started with the intake one, blind side first and then did the single one and it popped right off. After I was able rotate the hose and got the other one.
Awesome!!! Appreciate the tips, will have to tackle this when I get back home from vacation.