Obsolete parts - wiring harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DukeYoung

Reaction score
I have burnt 2 wiring harnesses that run from the ECM to the trans, all 4 of the O2 sensors, and transfer case. Part number AL3Z-15525-JAG was the original number and then changed to AL3Z-15525-JAA. Now all I can get from Ford is a AL3z-15525-JA. This part only serves connectors to the trans, transfer case and 2 O2 sensors. What has everybody done to connect the other 2 O2 sensors??

Shakin my head here? The parts department said this harness is obsolete at 2 delearships suggested only going to pull one from junk yard!! Are you kidding me? This is only a 12 year old truck. I have an easier time finding parts for my 93 Bronco and 2006 F250.

OP
OP
D

DukeYoung

Reaction score
Harness was laying n the exhaust and melted. I went ahead and tore down the harness and snipped all bad wiring and spliced in all new wires. It took a10 hours to double check all wires and continuity. Would have been nice to just buy one.